Items 1-10 of 67
113 Estates, Gifts And Trusts Terms (11 Pages)$0.00
FREE FORMS: In order to obtain this Free Form, please:Learn More
1. click the above "Add To Cart"
2. proceed with Checkout and then
3. if you already have an account, merely login or if you do not yet have an account, just create an account.
You do NOT need to enter any credit card information unless you are purchasing other forms.
If you provide estate and/or trust planning, you know that it is necessary and important to explain many terms to your clients. Doing so can take up a lot of your time. This incredibly comprehensive glossary, prepared and used by Steve Siegel, will save you that time and build client goodwill. Use this form as is or modify and personalize it for your estates, gifts and trusts clients.
2 Power Of Appointment Forms: Creation Of Power Of Appointment & Exercise Of Power Of Appointment (3 Pages)$59.00
Consider how the power of appointment device can be used by contemporary estate planners to achieve important non-tax dispositive goals: flexibility, control, and creditor protection. As an example, Client wants to create a testamentary trust for Client’s Child for life, and then to Client’s Grandchildren. Client does not like the rigidity that would result if the remainder interest was simply left to Grandchildren. Rather, he wants Child to decide up until his death how the trust principal will be enjoyed by Client’s Grandchildren.Learn More
2 QPRT Forms (28 Pages)$99.00
SAVE when you purchase TWO QPRT Forms: Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT) With Possible Return To Grantor AND Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT) With Possible Conversion To A GRAT (Grantor Retained Annuity Trust).Learn More
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to each of the fully-editable and downloadable QPRT Forms. Each form will also be stored in your master account on www.nlfforms.com for your unlimited use. Click "Learn More" for a detailed description of each QPRT Form included in this bundle.
In order to purchase a QPRT Form individually, please click "Estate Planning" on the homepage.
3 Grantor Retained Trusts: GRAT, GRIT, and GRUT (48 Pages)$199.00
SAVE when you purchase all (3) Grantor Retained Trusts:
1) GRAT (Grantor Retained Annuity Trust) (32 Pages)
2) GRIT (Grantor Retained Income Trust) (8 Pages)
3) GRUT (Grantor Retained Unitrust) (8 Pages)
Click "Learn More" above for more information about our 3 Grantor Retained Trusts. Alternatively, each Trust Form may be purchased individually.Learn More
3 Irrevocable Life Insurance Trusts (75 Pages)Special Price $189.00 Regular Price $237.00
SAVE when you purchase three Life Insurance Trust Forms including:Learn More
1) Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust With Crummey Powers And Sample Crummey Letter (40 Pages)
2) Irrevocable Survivorship Life Insurance Trust With Crummey Powers And Sample Crummey Letter (33 Pages)
3) Split Dollar Life Insurance Agreement (With Irrevocable Life Insurance Trust As Policy Owner) And Collateral Assignment Of The Policy To The Employer By The Trustee (11 Pages).
3 Special Needs Trusts (37 Pages)$207.00
SAVE when you purchased all 3 Special Needs Trusts:Learn More
1) Special Needs Trust Of Disabled Person's Assets Created By A Third Person Or Entity For The Disabled Person (15 Pages)
2) Special Needs Trust Of Disabled Person’s Assets Created By The Disabled Person For The Disabled Person (15 Pages)
3) Special Needs Trust Of A Third Person's Assets Created By That Person For A Disabled (Or Other) Person (7 Pages)
4 Charitable Trusts: CLAT, CLUT, CRAT and CRUT (4 Trusts, 158 Pages)$396.00
Save $99 when you purchase ALL 4 Charitable Trust Forms including: Charitable Lead Annuity Trust (CLAT) (41 Pages), Charitable Lead Unitrust (CLUT) (43 Pages), Charitable Remainder Annuity Trust (CRAT) (38 Pages), and Charitable Remainder Unitrust (CRUT) (36 Pages). Click "learn more" for a detailed description of each form.Learn More
5 Accumulation Trusts (5 Trusts, 86 Pages)Special Price $249.00 Regular Price $315.00
Here Are The 5 Accumulation Trusts Included:5. Special Needs Trust Of A Third Person's Assets Created By That Person For A Disabled (Or Other) Person (7 Pages)Learn More