Items 1-10 of 108
10 Marital Deduction Clauses (6 Pages)Special Price $89.00 Regular Price $114.00
SAVE when you purchase 10 Marital Deduction Clauses including:
- Administrative Provisions (Directions to the Fiduciary) - 3 CLAUSES
- Marital Fractional Share Formula Clauses - 2 CLAUSES
- Pecuniary Credit Shelter for Use in a Will
- Pecuniary Formula Clauses - 2 CLAUSES
- Pecuniary Marital Deduction Formula For Use in a Will
- Pick And Choose Fractional Share Marital Deduction Formula For Use In A Revocable Trust
*Click "Learn More" for a description of each.Learn More
10-PAGE WRITTEN DETAILED EXPLANATION (With 10 Useful Examples and Many Practical Planning Tips): The SECURE Act: A Retirement Plan Distribution Game-Changer$19.00
To assist you in understanding the SECURE Act, Mr. Siegel has written this expanded 10-page explanation which includes the following:Learn More
- Major Changes in Rules Allowing Stretch IRAs
- The New Beneficiary Category – The Eligible Designated Beneficiary
- Important Planning Note for Disabled and Chronically Ill Beneficiaries
- Other Beneficiaries – Not Characterized as Eligible Designated Beneficiaries
- Conduit Trusts
- Accumulation Trusts
- What Needs To Change?
- Planning Alternatives
113 Estates, Gifts And Trusts Terms (11 Pages)$0.00
FREE FORMS: In order to obtain this Free Form, please:Learn More
1. click the above "Add To Cart"
2. proceed with Checkout and then
3. if you already have an account, merely login or if you do not yet have an account, just create an account.
You do NOT need to enter any credit card information unless you are purchasing other forms.
If you provide estate and/or trust planning, you know that it is necessary and important to explain many terms to your clients. Doing so can take up a lot of your time. This incredibly comprehensive glossary, prepared and used by Steve Siegel, will save you that time and build client goodwill. Use this form as is or modify and personalize it for your estates, gifts and trusts clients.
2 Power Of Appointment Forms: Creation Of Power Of Appointment & Exercise Of Power Of Appointment (3 Pages)$59.00
Consider how the power of appointment device can be used by contemporary estate planners to achieve important non-tax dispositive goals: flexibility, control, and creditor protection. As an example, Client wants to create a testamentary trust for Client’s Child for life, and then to Client’s Grandchildren. Client does not like the rigidity that would result if the remainder interest was simply left to Grandchildren. Rather, he wants Child to decide up until his death how the trust principal will be enjoyed by Client’s Grandchildren.Learn More
2 QPRT Forms (28 Pages)$99.00
SAVE when you purchase TWO QPRT Forms: Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT) With Possible Return To Grantor AND Qualified Personal Residence Trust (QPRT) With Possible Conversion To A GRAT (Grantor Retained Annuity Trust).Learn More
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to each of the fully-editable and downloadable QPRT Forms. Each form will also be stored in your master account on www.nlfforms.com for your unlimited use. Click "Learn More" for a detailed description of each QPRT Form included in this bundle.
In order to purchase a QPRT Form individually, please click "Estate Planning" on the homepage.
2 SCIN Forms (8 Pages)$49.00
SAVE when you purchase TWO SCIN Forms: SCIN Transaction - Self-Canceling Installment Note (3 Pages) AND SCIN Transaction-Acquisition Agreement (5 Pages) .Learn More
Upon purchase, you will receive an email with a link to each of the fully-editable and downloadable SCIN Forms. Each form will also be stored in your master account on www.nlfforms.com for your unlimited use. Click "Learn More" for a detailed description of each SCIN Form included in this bundle. In order to purchase a SCIN Form individually, please click "Estate Planning" on the homepage.
2023 Estate and Tax Client Planning Letter (4 Pages)$19.00
The challenges of 2023 are an opportunity to address planning from a fresh perspective. There is a window of opportunity that may remain indefinitely – or may be closed in a few years– never to return in the client’s lifetime. The phrase “use it or lose it” may be appropriate.
The 2023 Estate and Tax Client Planning Letter encourages clients to take a fresh look at their planning situation to be sure that their decisions and documents express and memorialize those decisions, are up to date and take maximum advantage of the estate planning, income tax and business planning opportunities offered by the tax law.Learn More
24 Clauses For 8 Estate Planning Opportunities After The 2017 Tax Cuts And Jobs Act (45 Pages)$269.00
The passage of the 2017 Tax Cuts and Jobs Act has heralded a new era in estate planning. The greatly increased transfer tax exclusion to $11.18 million, indexed for inflation, is effective from 2018 through 2025, when it is suspended, and returns to the 2017 levels, indexed for inflation. Taking into account political risk, the opportunity to take advantage of the 2017 law could be a once in a lifetime opportunity. Portability is retained. Estate tax planning is “simplified” for many people. Seeking optimal income tax basis adjustments is a goal for everyone.Learn More
3 Grantor Retained Trusts: GRAT, GRIT, and GRUT (48 Pages)$199.00
SAVE when you purchase all (3) Grantor Retained Trusts:
1) GRAT (Grantor Retained Annuity Trust) (32 Pages)
2) GRIT (Grantor Retained Income Trust) (8 Pages)
3) GRUT (Grantor Retained Unitrust) (8 Pages)
Click "Learn More" above for more information about our 3 Grantor Retained Trusts. Alternatively, each Trust Form may be purchased individually.Learn More
3 Special Needs Trusts (37 Pages)$207.00
SAVE when you purchased all 3 Special Needs Trusts:Learn More
1) Special Needs Trust Of Disabled Person's Assets Created By A Third Person Or Entity For The Disabled Person (15 Pages)
2) Special Needs Trust Of Disabled Person’s Assets Created By The Disabled Person For The Disabled Person (15 Pages)
3) Special Needs Trust Of A Third Person's Assets Created By That Person For A Disabled (Or Other) Person (7 Pages)